It is our mission to provide you the finest service while practicing eco friendly dry cleaning. To explain how we do this, it is first important to understand the basics of dry cleaning.
While there are many makes and models of cleaning machines, they are all basically the same in principle and function.
- A cleaning machine is a motor-driven washer/extractor/dryer that holds clothes or fabrics in a rotating, perforated stainless-steel basket. As the clothes rotate in the perforated basket, there is a constant flow of clean solvent from the pump and filter system. The dirty solvent is pumped continuously through the filter and re-circulated free and clear of dirt that gets trapped in the filter.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our skilled and attentive staff that carefully determines the proper cleaning cycles for your garments.
- We follow this process with post-cleaning spot removal. Post-spotting involves the use of professional equipment and chemical preparations using steam, water, air, as well as a vacuum. This process removes any lingering stubborn stains.
- The final phase of dry cleaning operations includes finishing, pressing, steaming, ironing, and making any necessary repairs to restore the garment.
- Once the clothes are cleaned, they are pressed or "finished."
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of professional Eco-friendly Dry Cleaning Services. We only use the most efficient products to give a quality result to both our customers and our planet. We will go above and beyond to ensure your clothes receive top-quality care and professional customer service.
If you are looking for Comforter Cleaning and Linen services contact us at 503-636-2156